"An Australian icon where the beautiful rhythm of life
is emphasised and honoured."
— Luxury Travel Magazine
Thanks for submitting, your enquiry was successful.
Join the waitlist today.
Thanks for submitting, your enquiry was successful.
Book our exclusive Mother’s Day overnight getaway and we’ll return her feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and pampered.
✦ Overnight accommodation
✦ Country-style breakfast
✦ A four-course Mother’s Day lunch or dinner
✦ Late check-out of 12pm
✦ A ½ bottle of Champagne
✦ A 64-piece selection of chocolates
✦ A $100 credit
✦ And many more indulgences
Starting from $663 pp
1. All sections and information in this document form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter of this Competition is Lake House Pty Ltd (ABN 150 881 760 87) of 4 King Street Daylesford VIC 3460 (Promoter).
3. The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply for the Win a Gourmet Escape (Competition) to be conducted by the Promoter.
4. Information on how to enter the Competition and the Prize available form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the entrant.
5. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated, or tampered with in any way.
6. Entry is open to Australian residents except residents.
7. The Competition commences at 00:00 (AEDT) on Friday 15th September 2023 and closes at 24:00 (AEST) on Thursday 29th February 2024 (Competition Period).
Method of Entry
8. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
9. To enter, entrants must:
a. scan the QR code in Daylesford Macedon Life- Spring Summer edition
b. register their details including (but not limited to) name, postcode, phone number and e-mail address, (together, the Registration Process).
10. It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure that their contact details provided through the Registration Process are correct. The Promoter will not be liable if it cannot contact any entrant because of any incorrect contact details provided to it by an entrant.
11. Entries will be deemed accepted once the Registration Process is completed.
12. Maximum of one (1) entry permitted per person. Any entries submitted by an entrant after that entrant first enters the Competition will be automatically disqualified.
13. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries by that entrant invalid.
14. Entrants must be 18 years or over at the time of the entry being completed.
15. Entries must be received within the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, technical disruptions, network congestion, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including, without limitation, costs incurred. The Promoter reserves the right to extend the Competition Period at its own discretion and subject to any relevant legislation.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Registration Process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. The Competition will be a game of chance and the selection of the Winner will be by random draw by the Promoter from all the entrants who have completed their entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Entries will be placed into a random draw and the Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible, valid and complete entries received. All entrants will have an equal chance of being drawn.
20. The draw will take place either at 4 king street Daylesford or virtually on Friday 01 March 2024 at 12.00 (AEST). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid or ineligible entry is drawn.
21. The winner will be notified via email and phone on March 01 2024.
22. The prize includes a Gourmet Escape for Two guests in a Waterfront Pool Studio. This prize is valued at $2986 and includes two nights accommodation, breakfast each morning, dinner on one night and an in room dining experience on the alternate night.
23. This prize is not transferable or refundable. It will be issued as a gift voucher for the recipient.
24. The recipient will have 6 months within which to utilise the voucher.